Visionary Leadership Training
Creating Visionary Leadership Training
Twenty first century saw the dawn of non pareil technology advancement, but still the biggest asset for any organization is their people. Leaders of the modern era need to understand, it is inadequate to be technically sound and have quality managerial skills because the objective behind hiring the employees is gaining the maximum effective performance them.
The three day program created and presented by our experts in leadership development , unveils some of the top secret tricks of the trade followed in the today’s business by various successful leaders. Based on the behavior pattern of the magnificent leaders in various fields and process of minutely carving the strategies in the process, this course will enable you to:
- Method to Identify and utilize the unsung and unconscious motivators in the team,
- Experiment and develop the skill to inherit various kinds of leadership prowess for different people at different time and inject the dose of motivation.
- Identify the regular, but unconscious strategies people apply to decision making and some for not decision making and inherit them into the work.
- Develop an enhanced skill set based on the progressive goal setting and in depth solution approach for effective performance management.
- Follow a perfect fit approach for selection. Don’t compromise on quality and choose the best person for every job.
- Develop the soft skills in your communication to influence people and get the things done fast.
The program is made for
- Supervisors, Managers and even the CEO and CFO
- HR professional seeking to add extra feathers to their skill set o leadership selection processes
- Emerging leaders in various sectors
- For talent pool individuals looking for advanced and impactful skill set required for fitting into the shoes of leader
Things to learn
What is the difference between the leader and manager?
Pillars of success.
- Visionary and clear goal setting
- Innovative and powerful planning
- Interactive and interpersonal communication
- Handling the transition
Building a diverse social network to get the task done.
Developing decision making ability for leadership.
Influential personalities and how they impact on visionary leadership.